Your insurance coverage could have gaping holes in coverage…and you could save thousands by making a few adjustments. Insurance expert Sean Mulhern explains.
What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- Four most frequently overlooked coverages in insurance policies that could leave you exposed.
- The real risks of uninsured subcontractors.
- How to stay out of trouble if you use 1099 subcontractors.
- Tips for saving money on insurance while getting better coverage.
- How a time tracking system can save you thousands of dollars a year on workman’s comp insurance.
- When and why you should want to prepare for an insurance audit.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Some resources Jennifer mentioned and how you can contact her: