How did Jesse Lane get his first commercial project? What’s his business development strategy, and will it work for you?
What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The most expensive mistake Jesse Lane made when starting his commercial general contracting business.
- How you can create time by automating parts of your life…very simply.
- Why you might want to get into commercial work if you’re currently doing all residential.
- How you can get your first commercial job.
- Some of the systems you’ll need if you want to scale your business.
- Why you might want to build a personal brand.
How to connect with Jesse Lane:
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode: