Is your company culture screwed up? Is it suffering from a “purpose deficiency?” Why should you care? Listen to this construction podcast episode with Kevin Monroe to find out.
What you’ll learn in this construction podcast episode:
- What’s going to happen if you aren’t intentional with your company culture. (It’s not good.)
- Does your company have the symptoms of a screwed up culture?
- Is your team displaying the symptoms of a purpose deficiency?
- Your company has values, whether you know it or not. How do you uncover them?
- Does servant leadership really work?
- Crucial lessons you can learn from a fighter pilot who spent seven years in a prisoner of war camp in Vietnam.
How you can contact Kevin Monroe
Kevin’s website – www.kevindmonroe.com
The 28 Day Sprint – www.28daysprint.com
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast: