Episode #74 of The Construction Leading Edge construction podcast is an interview…really more of a master class with construction attorney Philip Siegel.
Philip Siegel is an attorney who specializes in helping general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers stay out trouble
…when it comes to labor/employment law, OSHA citations, contract consulting, payment disputes, and construction litigation.
What you’re going to learn about in this construction podcast:
- What is the “unforeseeable employee misconduct defense” in response to an OSHA citation?
- Why drug testing?
- How to avoid payment disputes and get paid faster.
- Medical marijuana – What you may not be aware of.
- What you need to know if you work in a state with legalized marijuana
- Independent contractor or employee? How to stay out of trouble.
- Top 3 employment mistakes contractors make
- One thing every contractor should do this week to avoid trouble with a federal agency that is ramping up activity right now.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
How to contact Philip Siegel