Friends are for weekends. The difference between doing the work and running a business. How to make the transition from the field to the office.
These are a few of the lessons that Roy Garner, owner of Eco Construction Services shares on this construction podcast episode.
Here’s what else you’ll learn from this construction podcast:
– What you need to know if you’re in commercial work and considering residential, or vice versa.
– The mindset changes you need to make to be a business owner.
– Some surprises that you should prepare for if you’re going out on your own.
– How Roy made the transition from working in the field every day, to running work from the office.
– What being a member of the Construction Business Accelerator program has done for Roy and his business.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
The Construction Business Accelerator program
My 1:1 Coaching Program – Click here to contact me and learn more
How to contact Roy Garner:
Eco Construction Services website – www.ecoconstructionservices.com
Roy’s email address – roy(at)ecoconstructionservices.com